Did you have any idea that average adult people who have age in between 20 to 64 consist 3 or more decayed teeth? If you are also passing through the same condition then we provided you a solution to resolve this problem. It means if you have missed one or more teeth then there are plenty of solutions for missing teeth.
Some people have a big gap between their teeth. This large space may effect on their tongue. How you speak and eat will depend on the gap in between your teeth. This article will teach how you can regain your gorgeous smile. So, read the full article to quite understand the medical advance. Looking for the advanced dental treatments, visit Dentistry on Solent clinic for your dental needs.
Teeth Missing Problem Causes
In recent time, teeth are missing adult people due to decomposition of gum. Any disease and injury can become it’s biggest causes. As every people are born without having teeth. But when someone doesn’t acquire teeth in their grow ages then this problem is called as congenital teeth missing a problem. Very often such situation is seen in a generation of the family. Usually, wisdom teeth, upper lateral incisors teeth, and second premolars are counted as a Missing Teeth.
What can you do?
If you have a large space in between your teeth then remaining teeth will be the shift in those places automatically. In some cases, you may lose your bone around your tooth. Hence, you are advised here to talk with the specialist dentist to know the best options for you.
If you don’t have a complete set of common teeth then replace your decayed teeth. Replacing method can enhance your smile on your face. It also improves your appearance in front of the third party. You may acquire several benefits of dentures because it can make a person look younger.
Various Consequences of absence Teeth
It is essential to take proper medical treatment for chewing food. Now teeth replacement process has become much easier compared to previous some years. You can easily restore your missing tooth by applying the best method.
The solution of Losing Teeth
A solution of missing tooth will depend on the type of teeth which you have missed. Basically, we find 5 best options for you in case, if you have lost your tooth.
• The first and foremost option is that you need to do nothing which is said by an expert. But it has one drawback that you will not able to force your jaw bone at missing tooth place.
• We encourage you about traditional bridgework which seems a common solution for many years. But when two anchor teeth are damage then you would have to miss the whole bridge. It means the person will have to miss their 3 teeth together. You will also lose your entire chewing capability on that compromised side.
• On the missing tooth side, a dental specialist will place titanium you’re your jaw bone with an Implant. After that, the dentist will discover that the post was bear by the body or not. If yes, then place a crown on the post.
• Many dentists build a composite bridge with the help of composite materials. The main purpose of using composite bridgework so that the two anchor teeth would not g down to post.
• The last one is that the removable bridge will help you to fill the gap of a decayed tooth. It can maintain the gap to avoid shifting of teeth.